About NTT MSC
|Company||NTT MSC Sdn. Bhd.|
|Location||No 43000, Persiaran APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Operation Date||July 2, 1997|
|Share Capital||RM 237 million|
|Share Holder||NTT Communications Corporation (Group company of NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation)|
|Vision and Mission||To be the No.1 in total communication solutions through continuous improvement and innovation.
To provide our customers with today's solutions and services for tomorrow's needs and challenges.
The core activities of NTT MSC are:
1. Global Recognised Data Centers
As the world’s leading data center provider, NTT Communications uses its extensive knowledge and experience to design, construct, and maintain high quality data center services that meet more than 300 items of Nexcenter globally consistent data center standards.
2. Cloud Service
As a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting, Asia Pacific, NTT MSC will be able to provide state-of-the-art crafted Cloud Solution and together with our Enterprise Cloud product, your IT infrastructure would be able to gain agility, scalability and speed.
- Global cloud that enables optimal hybrid ICT environment.
- Optimize customers’ on premise systems as one platform.
3. Enterprise Grade Internet Services
Arcnet is the brand name of NTT MSC’s internet services in Malaysia. Backed by NTT Communications global network and experiences, Arcnet consists of a full range of internet services mainly offered to the corporate market.
- Direct connectivity to Tier-1 Network and performance stability
- One stop service and support
4. Global IP Network
Global Tier 1 IP Backbone with the world class infrastructure that supports expanding internet communications.
NTT Communications offer direct connection between major service providers in Asia, Oceania, the Americas and Europe via high speed, high capacity networks that boast among the world’s highest bandwidth.
5. Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN)
A new technology, SD-WAN which features include Aggregate Hybrid Connectivity, Intelligent Path Control, Application Optimization and Secure Connectivity, promises to revolutionize networking to make it faster, more reliable and more manageable. Using it, companies can built a solid platform for feature grow that will enable them to current and future business opportunities. Benefits include optimized network cost, more visibility and control (for improving governance), and agility (quick change management).
NTT MSC activities in Malaysia are developed and aimed with the following objectives:
- To sustain our corporate value, strength, and growth
- To do our best to create new values for our customers
- To continuously improve the quality and reliability of our products and services
- To understand our customer needs to enable us to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to deliver exceptional value to our customers
- To enforce a strong sense of responsibility in our daily activities to ensure a safe, secure, and convenient network environment.