Enterprise IP Transit Services – Arcnet
Arcnet is the brand name of NTT MSC's Internet services in Malaysia. Backed by NTT Communications global network and experience, Arcnet consists of a full range of Internet services mainly offered to the corporate market and high-end home users.
In line with NTT Communications vision of providing quality products and services, Arcnet services are provided with the latest technologies surrounding the Internet to allow customers to experience the capabilities of the Internet. Arcnet's focus is to deploy the next generation Internet services and solutions to its users whilst providing them the expertise and support needed to maximize the efficiency of day-to-day operations. In short, Arcnet aims to be a one-stop Internet service provider.
Features & Benefits
- Raise the Internet quality level in Malaysia by providing quality and reliable access coupled with excellent customer service
- Increase the speed of deployment of Internet access services via wireless Internet access and corporate DSL
- Contribute to Malaysian technological developments in the Internet space by deploying IPv6 ready networks and services
- Actively provide Internet access services backed by industry leading service level guarantees i.e. 99.9% uptime and packet loss < 0.3%
- Resell the local telecommunication provider's infrastructures, thus increasing the overall country's telecommunications revenue
- "Telco-independent" by establishing strategic partnerships with all local telecommunication providers
- Access line: Leased line, MetroE, DSL, Dark fiber, WLL
- Bandwidth: 64kbps-1G
- Rental router service: Based on requirement
Area of Services
Service provided in all areas of Malaysia