US California Sacramento 3 (CA3) Data Center – Nexcenter
World-class, mission critical enterprise data center with twice the redundancy of Tier III standard. US California Sacramento 3 (CA3) Data Center is located in an area of California with the lowest risk of natural disasters.
The data center offers Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that ensure 100% availability of electricity, even during maintenance, with RagingWire's patented 2N+2® redundancy configuration generators and UPS.
US California Sacramento 3 (CA3) has a carrier neutral policy, has achieved LEED certification for its environmentally friendly design and uses N-Matrix™, an automatic management system, for efficient operations.
- California, the United States
- 15-minute-drive from Sacramento International Airport
- Dual path
- UPS in 2N+2 configuration
- Diesel generator in N+2 configuration
- Power supply: Up to 20 kVA/rack
- Water-cooling system
- N+2 and N+10% minimum configuration
- Photo identification
- IC card authentication
- Biometric authentication
- Anti-tailgating system
- SSAE 16, PCI DSS, HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), EPA ENERGY STAR certified
- Meeting room, parking space, office space for customers