Admin Executive Cum Receptionist
- Maintain smooth operation of front office management.
- Handle phone calls and perform telephone screening when necessary.
- Receive incoming document and packages and distribute internally.
- Manage access cards and car stickers for tenants.
- Maintain and update telephone listing.
- Provide administrative support in documentation, filling, report.
- Responsible for office stationery supply and maintenance of office equipment.
- Manage flight and accommodation booking for business travel.
- Scheduling of company dispatching roster.
- To support and assist in all recruitment process.
- To involve and support company event and activities.
- To perform ad-hoc assignment, support or activities as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Candidate must be computer literate, familiar with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
- Have good communication skill in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Aggressive, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Account Manager (Inside Sales)
- To proactively call and follow up with key customers on sales activities.
- To handle sales enquiries over the phone / email.
- To prepare quotation and proposal for customers and prospects.
- To ensure customer PO are processed and delivered to customers on a timely basis.
- To maintain a prospect list.
- To prepare daily, weekly, and monthly call out and sales activity report.
- Occasional travelling (Domestic) involved.
- To assist Account Manager on coordination of project management.
- To maintain and develop relationship with existing customers (key customers).
- To contact potential clients to understand and quantify their requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Proficiency both written and spoken in English is mandatory.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sound knowledge and passionate in IT products and services.
- Strong interpersonal and tele-communication skill.
- Customer oriented and high serving spirit.
Account Manager (Japanese Speaking)
Sales Team is covering all the corporations in Malaysia. Japanese Sales Team (Jsales team) is responsible for maintaining existing business, developing new business opportunities, and marketing NTT’s services to local Japanese MNC in order to increase company’s revenue and retain current providing service.
- Achieve sales quota by:
a. Retaining and growing the existing customers
b. Developing new customers
c. Exploring new products or solutions from vendors
- Work out a proposal together with pre-sales team, engineers, overseas affiliates and etc in order to fulfil customer’s request ranging from total ICT solution (NW, SI, DC, Cloud, etc.) to out sourcing of professional expertise.
- Ensure engineers and customers communicate and progress smoothly during pre and post sales
- Make synergy with HQ/NTT subsidiaries to seek possibility of new projects for existing clients/new customer development.
- Possess a degree in a related discipline with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Basic conversation in Japanese.
- Use MS office and have basic knowledge about PC.
- Good understanding / willing to learn Internet architectures and technology.
- Good communication skills, motivated, self-directed, patient, courteous and able to work effectively both independently or in a team.
- Visit customer periodically to follow up on existing service satisfaction and seek possibility for new requirement aggressively.
Business Application Analyst
We seek application analyst who aim to jump up to next step from programmer to pursue career. Main responsibilities are clarifying customer’s business requirement and designing back-office application software in enterprise level for our valued customer. Find customer’s issue thru overall business application lifecycle such as development, maintenance, operation, in order to provide solution.
- To be obvious customer's expectation regarding enterprise back-office application project thorough analysing customer business requirements.
- To consider suitable architecture (i.e. framework / package software) for applying to this project.
- To design external specification of application software according to the result of the analysing customer business.
- To find development partner and manage them. This includes offshore development partner.
- To manage procurement of items used in development process.
- To plan software test and prepare test specification and execute it.
- To report test results for quality assurance.
- To receive customer call and manage incident as second level contact window of maintenance.
- To find improvement point from maintenance report and make them into proposal.
- To support project management process.
- Possess a degree in a related discipline.
- Experience in making interview to customer to clarify their requirements.
- Experience in the documentation customer Biz flow.
- Knowledge of DBMS and SQL is necessary. Possess vendor’s certification i.e. Oracle silver, MCP SQL Server is preferred.
- Experience in programming i.e. java, asp.net etc. But it’s not necessary.
- Experience and knowledge in method of problem solving.
- Previous experience and knowledge in managing or leading project and possesses PMP certificate would be an advantageous.
- Japanese speaking, writing and reading is preferred.
- Willing to work on stand-by basis and after office hours if needed.
- Good communication skills, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently or in a team.
- Minimum 3 years and above experience in project in terms of business application software.
- This is a 1 year contract position
Background (Basic information about the Department)
NTT MSC Nexcenter Data Centers are designed to meet a wide range of global business growth demands, power capacity and infrastructure requirements. Nexcenter offers a wide range of globally standardized services including colocation service and platforms of hosting, network and security services By utilizing innovative green technology within the data center to provide cost efficient and sustainable operations.
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Building Management or equivalent experience
- At least 1~2 years relevant working experiences in managing & maintaining the mission critical Data Center or related industry M&E facilities
- Independence and committed in work
- Possess good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Preferable certified with relevant Data center certifications (CDCP, CDCS, CDCE, UTI ATS)
- Familiar with industry standards & practices ISO-27001, PCIDSS, SOC1, QMS, TIA942, UPTIME, LEED, GBI, HSE, ITIL would be an advantage
Job Details (Basic information about the job)
- overall service availability & customer’s SLAEnsure data center facilities operations meet the
- Manage incident, carry out incident root cause analysis and solution
- Respond to emergency situations and be on standby duty as required
- Plan preventive maintenance programs and ensure facility equipment are properly maintained, meet service quality & effectiveness
- Supervise and manage contractor for M&E works and DC project management.
- Involve in Data Center’s design, strategy planning & capacity management
- To support Data center services related request & conduct Kaizen activity
- Prepare, update & review operational related documentations & reports
- To support all kind of audits (e.g. ISO-27001, PCIDSS, TIA942, GBI, LEED, TVRA, SOC1, ISO20K)
- Comply to standard, certification, Data center house rule and policy enforcement
- To conduct Data center facility operations training and briefing
- The person will perform a HR generalist role and assist in the overall management of HR functions and initiatives to support the organization.
- Responsible for all HR documentations and administration – employment, staff movement, leave administration and staff insurances.
- To assist in hiring process such as coordination of interviews, arrangement for on-boarding and new employee induction briefing.
- Responsible for daily HR administrative functions on documentation, reporting and providing staff support.
- Attend to all employees' queries pertaining to HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper filling of all documentations.
- To assist in monthly payroll process to ensure accuracy and timely processing.
- Coordination on training requests with training providers and local governing body.
- To liaise with company's insurance agent on matters pertaining to insurance coverage, staff medical benefit updates, insurance claims, etc.
- Assist in overall human resources functions and activities and any tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Proficient in written and spoken English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate should have some relevant working experiences in HR functions and possess good working knowledge of Malaysian employment law.
- Meticulous, attention to details, able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
Network Operation Centre Engineer
- Responsible for the first level support in daily Data Centre operations as well as customer support.
- To perform scheduled system health check, data back-up services, M & E equipment checking and management of cabling. To monitor condition of network and all facilities in Data Centre on 24 hours basis.
- To carry out first level troubleshooting, log incident case and proper escalation.
- To follow up and preparation of incident reports for every reported incident until case closes.
- To update and maintain the latest information of customer, inventory list and related documentation.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology, Computing, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or in related discipline.
- Knowledge in networking, Linux, Apache, Windows NT/2000 and UNIX. Candidate who has Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) or Data Centre related certification will have an added advantage.
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience in similar functions.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Initiative, hardworking and highly committed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Willing to work on shift hours.
Network Presales Engineer
- Help qualifying customer needs with the Sales teams as a component of the networking solution design to build competitive and profitable networking solutions for our potential customers.
- Works and respond to RFIs/RFQs/RFPs assigned to the sales team, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team resources, profit and delivery for success of deals and bids.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ needs, and recommends optimum solutions.
- Coordinates closely with sales, engineering and our global resources to align networking solution design within customers’ requirements.
- Liaise with our APAC and HQ teams for special MPLS request to ensure that solutions are compliant with our product capabilities and deliverable within budget and on time completion.
- To understand and engage with local service providers for solution, connectivity methods and pricing.
- Be the top Subject Matter Expert for our IP and MPLS networking products.
- Handling of solution enquiries and solving product issues with our global teams.
- Meets assigned targets business plan for profitable sales in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or global teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Network Engineering, Telecommunication, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in ICT industry especially networking with good understanding of TCP/IP, architectures and technology.
- Experience in networking protocols and equipment/appliances -TCP/IP, OSPF/BGP protocol, Ethernet, Layer-2 and 3 switching and Layer-3 routing; routers, switches and firewalls etc.
- Knowledgeable of MPLS solutions and designing up to the CPE.
- Knowledge in Malaysia telecommunications background, data-com and Internet services.
- IP network design and solutions, Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential will be added advantage.
- Experience in product development, strategic planning and implementation.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, written and communication skill, response to enquiries clearly and persuasively, informative presentation and maintain audience attention, work along with peers and inter-department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and Power Point.
- Infrastructure strategy planning and architecture with focus in Total IT Outsourcing, Cloud Computing, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Request For Proposal - Technical requirements responses for Requests for Proposals and Requests for Information.
- Solution Presentations - Showing the value of the solution design and services.
- Demonstrations and Proofs of Concepts (Pilots) - Showing the product or services at their best.
- Training and Technology Transfer - The person who collected requirements and deployed the pilot may be the best person to teach the client the best use of the product or outcome of services.
- Technical Issue Evaluation - A client centric approach to technology issues can remove deadlocks in the troubleshooting efforts performed by traditional technical support or development engineers.
- To provide product training, consultancy services and technical advice.
- Capable to carry out projects based on the proposed solutions.
- Offer consultancy to sales and product team to assist in tender/projects.
- Liaise with vendors on product support and systems integration.
- Offer pre - sales recommendation to meet customer’s requirements (Solution offerings).
- Strategized account penetration with account manager.
- Create a go to market plan for the product.
- Keep up-to-date on technical knowledge and handle complicated technical issues for internal and external customers, providing the best solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing or equivalent.
- MCSE/MCP/VCP/DRCE certification is highly desirable.
- Preferably 3 years of working experience in consulting / technical support background.
- At least 2 years or more of the following experiences:
Strong technical hand-on experiences for Virtualization / Cloud Computing / Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery solutions.
Strong virtualization / Cloud Computing experience in VMware.
Strong experience in any of Storage Solution.
Strong experience in providing of Disaster Recovery solution.
- Added Advantages:
Advance Exchange 2003/2007/2010.
Strong Active Directory and Messaging.
Window Server 2003/2008 Administration.
ISA/AD and WSS/SPS install and configuration.
SharePoint experience is highly regarded.
Knowledge of Linux OS will be an added advantage.
Product Executive – Cloud and Managed Service
To manage and grow suite of cloud service and other NTT’s global services. Candidate is expected to drive service creation, service go-to-market and service quality enhancement of its products. Candidate is responsible to increase market share and profitability by continuous product enhancements, operation improvements, and product marketing and pricing strategies.
- Support Sales team for product related technical enquires and answering proposal/RFP, conduct technology assessment and response on price proposal.
- Support sales team to win/retain customers by providing competitive pricing and customized solution/SLA if required
- Provides product know-how for product market strategy, operational readiness and on-going sales support.
- Identify new business/product opportunities JDtogether with Product management and Sales team, document business requirement and participate in new product development activities. Coordinate with engineering/operation team for first level product design, specification and assessment, and monitoring the implementation of each product/customers project.
- Manage product life cycles by driving and reviewing existing services regularly and develop new services to meet emerging market trends and challenging customer expectations, including working with our HQ to package into new product release.
- Gather requirements from market (customers, potentials, and other market players) as well as internal stakeholder, analyst and interpret into useful information for short term and long term business decision making.
- Facilitate channel training including competitive threats and related industry news.
- Support for go-to-market of new NTT’s global services.
- To develop, organize and organize content for sales and marketing material.
- Align sales tools and the ideal sales process to the typical buying process.
- Degree in IT related disciplines and/or Computer/Electronics Engineering. Background in Business Administration will be advantageous. Diploma holders with relevant/similar past experience are also welcomed.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Product Management or Managed services environment or past experience in pre-sales in cloud service, security services or managed services.
- Good verbal and written communication skill; response to enquiries clearly and persuasively; informative presentation and maintain audience attention; work along with peers and inter-department.
- Under direction, is responsible for the overall planning, management and completion of IT projects on a wide variety of business units and programs.
- Works with customers to develop project scope of work documents and project plans.
- Uses project management skills to manage project roles, identify resource requirements, meet training needs, define project deliverables, provide customer satisfaction and reporting structures and insure quality of projects.
- Identifies the technical approach to be used on a given project and manages the system installation/ implementation process.
- Need to document relevant procedures and processes that apply and integrate into systems and resources to fulfil project requirements.
- Ensures effective communications and relationships between customers and project team members are maintained.
- Project Manager may be focused in customer or functional program areas where specific subject, matter, expertise will be important.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering or closely related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience.
- Good oral presentation skills.
- Ability to develop, lead, motivate and supervise working teams.
- Considerable problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communications skill with all levels of people.