- Assist in all aspects of Finance & Accounts function including daily transactions and month end closing for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payables and General Ledger.
- Assist in finance monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting for local management, headquarter and any adhoc duties as and when required.
- Ensure proper maintenance of department filling and accounting records.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Professional Accountancy qualification or equivalent.
- Preferable those who have working experience in accounting.
- Strong personality and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to interact well with people at all level.
- Computer literate with good knowledge and understanding of accounting system and Microsoft Office.
Account Manager (Corporate Sales)
The incumbent will assume an integral role in contributing to the business growth of the organization. This includes identifying and establishing new business initiatives and opportunities in the target market.
- Achieve given sales target, prepare and present reports, proposals and sales forecast in a timely manner.
- Responsible for key accounts management, handling customer requirements and work with related support teams such as Pre-Sales, Product and Project Implementation.
- Develop sales strategies, plan, implement and monitor sales activities to achieve targeted sales revenue.
- Maintain existing corporate accounts and develop new business opportunities in the targeted market and convert prospect into sales.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, IT or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in sales or business development in IT / telecommunications industry with proven track record.
- Able to generate new business with strong customer management skills.
- Good presentation skills and excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated individual, dynamic, aggressive and result-driven.
- Possess own transport.
Account Manager (Inside Sales)
- To proactively call and follow up with key customers on sales activities.
- To handle sales enquiries over the phone / email.
- To prepare quotation and proposal for customers and prospects.
- To ensure customer PO are processed and delivered to customers on a timely basis.
- To maintain a prospect list.
- To prepare daily, weekly, and monthly call out and sales activity report.
- Occasional travelling (Domestic) involved.
- To assist Account Manager on coordination of project management.
- To maintain and develop relationship with existing customers (key customers).
- To contact potential clients to understand and quantify their requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Proficiency both written and spoken in English is mandatory.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sound knowledge and passionate in IT products and services.
- Strong interpersonal and tele-communication skill.
- Customer oriented and high serving spirit.
Account Manager (Japanese Speaking)
Sales Team is covering all the corporations in Malaysia. Japanese Sales Team (Jsales team) is responsible for maintaining existing business, developing new business opportunities, and marketing NTT’s services to local Japanese MNC in order to increase company’s revenue and retain current providing service.
- Achieve sales quota by:
a. Retaining and growing the existing customers
b. Developing new customers
c. Exploring new products or solutions from vendors
- Work out a proposal together with pre-sales team, engineers, overseas affiliates and etc in order to fulfil customer’s request ranging from total ICT solution (NW, SI, DC, Cloud, etc.) to out sourcing of professional expertise.
- Ensure engineers and customers communicate and progress smoothly during pre and post sales
- Make synergy with HQ/NTT subsidiaries to seek possibility of new projects for existing clients/new customer development.
- Possess a degree in a related discipline with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Basic conversation in Japanese.
- Use MS office and have basic knowledge about PC.
- Good understanding / willing to learn Internet architectures and technology.
- Good communication skills, motivated, self-directed, patient, courteous and able to work effectively both independently or in a team.
- Visit customer periodically to follow up on existing service satisfaction and seek possibility for new requirement aggressively.
Network Operation Centre Engineer
- Responsible for the first level support in daily Data Centre operations as well as customer support.
- To perform scheduled system health check, data back-up services, M & E equipment checking and management of cabling. To monitor condition of network and all facilities in Data Centre on 24 hours basis.
- To carry out first level troubleshooting, log incident case and proper escalation.
- To follow up and preparation of incident reports for every reported incident until case closes.
- To update and maintain the latest information of customer, inventory list and related documentation.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology, Computing, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or in related discipline.
- Knowledge in networking, Linux, Apache, Windows NT/2000 and UNIX. Candidate who has Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) or Data Centre related certification will have an added advantage.
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience in similar functions.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Initiative, hardworking and highly committed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Willing to work on shift hours.
Network Presales Engineer
- Help qualifying customer needs with the Sales teams as a component of the networking solution design to build competitive and profitable networking solutions for our potential customers.
- Works and respond to RFIs/RFQs/RFPs assigned to the sales team, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team resources, profit and delivery for success of deals and bids.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ needs, and recommends optimum solutions.
- Coordinates closely with sales, engineering and our global resources to align networking solution design within customers’ requirements.
- Liaise with our APAC and HQ teams for special MPLS request to ensure that solutions are compliant with our product capabilities and deliverable within budget and on time completion.
- To understand and engage with local service providers for solution, connectivity methods and pricing.
- Be the top Subject Matter Expert for our IP and MPLS networking products.
- Handling of solution enquiries and solving product issues with our global teams.
- Meets assigned targets business plan for profitable sales in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or global teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Network Engineering, Telecommunication, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in ICT industry especially networking with good understanding of TCP/IP, architectures and technology.
- Experience in networking protocols and equipment/appliances -TCP/IP, OSPF/BGP protocol, Ethernet, Layer-2 and 3 switching and Layer-3 routing; routers, switches and firewalls etc.
- Knowledgeable of MPLS solutions and designing up to the CPE.
- Knowledge in Malaysia telecommunications background, data-com and Internet services.
- IP network design and solutions, Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential will be added advantage.
- Experience in product development, strategic planning and implementation.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, written and communication skill, response to enquiries clearly and persuasively, informative presentation and maintain audience attention, work along with peers and inter-department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and Power Point.
Network Pricing Executive
- Performing daily pricing responsibilities summarize and communicate with Telecommunication Partner on market price changes.
- Coordinate quotes and service level agreements; negotiate on contract terms with Local Telco.
- Supporting Pricing Managers in pricing initiatives and customer business reviews, and reporting analytics.
- Manage contract renewal, upgrade and cancellation.
- Support RFP/RFI tender and special assignments when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and establish rapport with a diverse array of people across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in fast moving and changing culture.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in order to meet individual goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in IT/Telecommunication or Networking.
- At least 3 years working experience in similar functions.
- Knowledge in Telecommunication network is a must.
- Candidate who has experience in procurement will have an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Infrastructure strategy planning and architecture with focus in Total IT Outsourcing, Cloud Computing, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Request For Proposal - Technical requirements responses for Requests for Proposals and Requests for Information.
- Solution Presentations - Showing the value of the solution design and services.
- Demonstrations and Proofs of Concepts (Pilots) - Showing the product or services at their best.
- Training and Technology Transfer - The person who collected requirements and deployed the pilot may be the best person to teach the client the best use of the product or outcome of services.
- Technical Issue Evaluation - A client centric approach to technology issues can remove deadlocks in the troubleshooting efforts performed by traditional technical support or development engineers.
- To provide product training, consultancy services and technical advice.
- Capable to carry out projects based on the proposed solutions.
- Offer consultancy to sales and product team to assist in tender/projects.
- Liaise with vendors on product support and systems integration.
- Offer pre - sales recommendation to meet customer’s requirements (Solution offerings).
- Strategized account penetration with account manager.
- Create a go to market plan for the product.
- Keep up-to-date on technical knowledge and handle complicated technical issues for internal and external customers, providing the best solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing or equivalent.
- MCSE/MCP/VCP/DRCE certification is highly desirable.
- Preferably 3 years of working experience in consulting / technical support background.
- At least 2 years or more of the following experiences:
Strong technical hand-on experiences for Virtualization / Cloud Computing / Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery solutions.
Strong virtualization / Cloud Computing experience in VMware.
Strong experience in any of Storage Solution.
Strong experience in providing of Disaster Recovery solution.
- Added Advantages:
Advance Exchange 2003/2007/2010.
Strong Active Directory and Messaging.
Window Server 2003/2008 Administration.
ISA/AD and WSS/SPS install and configuration.
SharePoint experience is highly regarded.
Knowledge of Linux OS will be an added advantage.
Manage and grow suite of cloud service and other NTT’s global services. Candidate is expected to drive service creation, service go-to-market and service quality enhancement of its products. Candidate is responsible to increase market share and profitability by continuous product enhancements, operation improvements, and product marketing and pricing strategies.
As the Cloud Product Manager, primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Local subject matter expert of NTT’s cloud service
- Product lifecycle management- including but not limited to the documentation, pricing, delivery, sales and operational support, and finance support for current and new products.
- Influence product development by providing feedback to HQ on use demand, market practices and product enhancements.
- Defining, developing and testing new product (and propositions) strategies
- Devising and building business case(s) for new product launches from initial to market launch for sales and services
- Staying up to date with current technologies and innovation in the areas of product focused assigned.
- Pricing and cost control responsibilities, this entails working closely with Cloud Business Unit to develop and implement cost model and pricing strategy in line with growth and profit objectives and within operational capacity constraints, so that realistic profit objectives are achieved.
- To liaise with HQ and local departments on areas related to cloud service including billing, order, trials, software usage and reporting, remote hands and post-sales support.
- Sales force support responsibilities, this entails provides product know-how for product market strategy, operational readiness and on-going sales support.
- Supporting and contributing to the efforts of the sales force in winning anchor tenants for new products and supporting the sales team on a commercial basis on key opportunities as required
- Creating supporting marketing collateral, sales too ls and sales training material for the sales team.
- Maintenance of the Service Catalogue.
- Degree in IT related disciplines and/or Computer/Electronics Engineering. Background in Business Administration will be advantageous. Diploma holders with relevant/similar past experience are also welcomed.
- Min 5 years’ experience in product management or pre-sales / solution architecture experience, or an equivalent amount of experience in cloud service, managed services environment or security services.
- Good verbal and written communication skill; response to enquiries clearly and persuasively; informative presentation and maintain audience attention; work along with peers and inter-department.
- Achieves assigned product sales quota.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Achieves product growth targets and new logo development.
- New products or services development with business process integration.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Main responsibilities are to ensure smooth running and customer satisfaction of the system and networking infrastructure for our valued customers. This will include monitoring, implementing, managing, trouble-shooting, maintaining of the existing system and network environments. In addition, this will include, customer care, maintenance operation design, prepare related documentation, etc.
- To develop long term relationship with appropriate stake holders within customers.
- To be responsible for managing customer expectations and feedback, monitoring and analysing tickets regarding the service specification.
- To maintain customer SLA, and prepare reporting documents on KPI’s to the customer in regular meeting, face to face or on remotely basis.
- To coordinate with Operation team to analyse and resolve root cause, and initiate projects for service upgrades, when problems are identified.
- To inform Operation team in work procedures, and amend the procedure as necessary.
- To understand customer requirement and provide feasible solutions, or offer as a new service.
- To assist Sales and Project Management Division with technical specifications and proposals.
- To design customer maintenance and operation scheme, and prepare the proper documentations.
- To develop and enhance current policies, procedures, documentation for workflow and other related areas.
- To conduct internal weekly meetings and manage the problem issue accordingly.
- To be escalated in 24 hour, 365 days for resolving high severity issue, and negotiate with various parties, NTT affiliates or vendors.
- To perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Possess a Degree in a related discipline with at least 1 year experience.
- Ability to converse in Japanese (spoken & written) is an added advantage.
- Previous experience and knowledge in managing system and network infrastructure and possesses CCNA and Windows certificates would be an advantageous.
- Understand Japanese working culture is a preferable.
- Experience in the operation, maintenance and administration of various operating systems and applications; Microsoft Windows; Network and Server Monitoring, Backup, IP-Telephony and etc.
- Experience in networking protocols and equipment / appliance - TCP / IP, Ethernet, layer-2, switching and layer-3 routing; Cisco routers and switches, firewalls, IDS / IPS etc.
- Good understanding of Internet architectures and technology.
- Willing to work on stand-by basis and after office hours if needed.
- Good communication skills, motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently or in a team.
Solution Engineers 24x7
- To perform general network operations functions such as monitoring, maintaining and managing the daily 24x7 operation of networks, all backbone links, network devices, servers and services.
- To provide quality technical support in the network-related problems actively and in a timely manner.
- Creation of tickets to track and document resolution of problems.
- Interact with NTT MSC customers either by telephone or electronically to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests, and complaints about products and services. The NOC also is a front line for a wide range of issues, including emergencies such as Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks, loss of connectivity and security issues.
- To perform troubleshooting on malfunctions encountered with networking devices and its operations.
- To maintain the coordination effectively with other professionals in delivering the services as and when needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Possess Professional Certification in networking, such as CCNA, JNCIA and etc. will be an added advantage.
- Preferably with some working experience in networking related jobs.
- 24x7 support is required Flexibility in terms of working on shift.
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts, good knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP networking.
- Strong knowledge of network management practices and procedures is an advantage.
- Able to work within time-constraint periods.
- Have the ability to manage and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to prepare written and oral reports effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge in Japanese Language is an added advantage.
- Build the operational cloud environment for both production and non-production environments.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to customers' individual needs.
- Update systems to support new development and technology initiatives.
- Incorporate new cloud technology improvements.
- Work directly with NTTCom Cloud Support team to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Leverage extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal NTTCom Product teams on how to improve services.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
- Improve system monitoring and alerting to improve incident time to resolution while decreasing false positives.
- Improve systems logging and benchmarking in order to fine tune application infrastructure and gain better insight into system issues and performance.
- Prepare implementation timeline.
- Develop SLA, OLA QC document.
- Able provide training to internal technical staff.
- Monitor vendor's work and quality.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in complex environment.
- Covers both Solutions elements and operational matters.
- Expose to Virtualization, Cloud Technologies in Virtual Networking.
- Distributed Programing, Linux containers, SDN, Open-Flow, NFV, Open stack, switching and routing protocols.
- Able to operate not only Telco/ Service provider Cloud, also other Cloud / Virtualization Platform by other provider AWS, MS Azure, GCP etc.