Account Manager (Corporate Sales)
The incumbent will assume an integral role in contributing to the business growth of the organization. This includes identifying and establishing new business initiatives and opportunities in the target market.
- Achieve given sales target, prepare and present reports, proposals and sales forecast in a timely manner.
- Responsible for key accounts management, handling customer requirements and work with related support teams such as Pre-Sales, Product and Project Implementation.
- Develop sales strategies, plan, implement and monitor sales activities to achieve targeted sales revenue.
- Maintain existing corporate accounts and develop new business opportunities in the targeted market and convert prospect into sales.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, IT or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in sales or business development in IT / telecommunications industry with proven track record.
- Able to generate new business with strong customer management skills.
- Good presentation skills and excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated individual, dynamic, aggressive and result-driven.
- Possess own transport.
Account Manager (Inside Sales)
- To proactively call and follow up with key customers on sales activities.
- To handle sales enquiries over the phone / email.
- To prepare quotation and proposal for customers and prospects.
- To ensure customer PO are processed and delivered to customers on a timely basis.
- To maintain a prospect list.
- To prepare daily, weekly, and monthly call out and sales activity report.
- Occasional travelling (Domestic) involved.
- To assist Account Manager on coordination of project management.
- To maintain and develop relationship with existing customers (key customers).
- To contact potential clients to understand and quantify their requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Proficiency both written and spoken in English is mandatory.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sound knowledge and passionate in IT products and services.
- Strong interpersonal and tele-communication skill.
- Customer oriented and high serving spirit.
Account Manager (Japanese Speaking)
Sales Team is covering all the corporations in Malaysia. Japanese Sales Team (Jsales team) is responsible for maintaining existing business, developing new business opportunities, and marketing NTT’s services to local Japanese MNC in order to increase company’s revenue and retain current providing service.
- Achieve sales quota by:
a. Retaining and growing the existing customers
b. Developing new customers
c. Exploring new products or solutions from vendors
- Work out a proposal together with pre-sales team, engineers, overseas affiliates and etc in order to fulfil customer’s request ranging from total ICT solution (NW, SI, DC, Cloud, etc.) to out sourcing of professional expertise.
- Ensure engineers and customers communicate and progress smoothly during pre and post sales
- Make synergy with HQ/NTT subsidiaries to seek possibility of new projects for existing clients/new customer development.
- Possess a degree in a related discipline with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Basic conversation in Japanese.
- Use MS office and have basic knowledge about PC.
- Good understanding / willing to learn Internet architectures and technology.
- Good communication skills, motivated, self-directed, patient, courteous and able to work effectively both independently or in a team.
- Visit customer periodically to follow up on existing service satisfaction and seek possibility for new requirement aggressively.
Network Operation Centre Engineer
- Responsible for the first level support in daily Data Centre operations as well as customer support.
- To perform scheduled system health check, data back-up services, M & E equipment checking and management of cabling. To monitor condition of network and all facilities in Data Centre on 24 hours basis.
- To carry out first level troubleshooting, log incident case and proper escalation.
- To follow up and preparation of incident reports for every reported incident until case closes.
- To update and maintain the latest information of customer, inventory list and related documentation.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology, Computing, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or in related discipline.
- Knowledge in networking, Linux, Apache, Windows NT/2000 and UNIX. Candidate who has Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) or Data Centre related certification will have an added advantage.
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience in similar functions.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Initiative, hardworking and highly committed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Willing to work on shift hours.
Network Presales Engineer
- Help qualifying customer needs with the Sales teams as a component of the networking solution design to build competitive and profitable networking solutions for our potential customers.
- Works and respond to RFIs/RFQs/RFPs assigned to the sales team, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team resources, profit and delivery for success of deals and bids.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ needs, and recommends optimum solutions.
- Coordinates closely with sales, engineering and our global resources to align networking solution design within customers’ requirements.
- Liaise with our APAC and HQ teams for special MPLS request to ensure that solutions are compliant with our product capabilities and deliverable within budget and on time completion.
- To understand and engage with local service providers for solution, connectivity methods and pricing.
- Be the top Subject Matter Expert for our IP and MPLS networking products.
- Handling of solution enquiries and solving product issues with our global teams.
- Meets assigned targets business plan for profitable sales in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or global teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Network Engineering, Telecommunication, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in ICT industry especially networking with good understanding of TCP/IP, architectures and technology.
- Experience in networking protocols and equipment/appliances -TCP/IP, OSPF/BGP protocol, Ethernet, Layer-2 and 3 switching and Layer-3 routing; routers, switches and firewalls etc.
- Knowledgeable of MPLS solutions and designing up to the CPE.
- Knowledge in Malaysia telecommunications background, data-com and Internet services.
- IP network design and solutions, Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential will be added advantage.
- Experience in product development, strategic planning and implementation.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, written and communication skill, response to enquiries clearly and persuasively, informative presentation and maintain audience attention, work along with peers and inter-department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and Power Point.
- Infrastructure strategy planning and architecture with focus in Total IT Outsourcing, Cloud Computing, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Request For Proposal - Technical requirements responses for Requests for Proposals and Requests for Information.
- Solution Presentations - Showing the value of the solution design and services.
- Demonstrations and Proofs of Concepts (Pilots) - Showing the product or services at their best.
- Training and Technology Transfer - The person who collected requirements and deployed the pilot may be the best person to teach the client the best use of the product or outcome of services.
- Technical Issue Evaluation - A client centric approach to technology issues can remove deadlocks in the troubleshooting efforts performed by traditional technical support or development engineers.
- To provide product training, consultancy services and technical advice.
- Capable to carry out projects based on the proposed solutions.
- Offer consultancy to sales and product team to assist in tender/projects.
- Liaise with vendors on product support and systems integration.
- Offer pre - sales recommendation to meet customer’s requirements (Solution offerings).
- Strategized account penetration with account manager.
- Create a go to market plan for the product.
- Keep up-to-date on technical knowledge and handle complicated technical issues for internal and external customers, providing the best solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing or equivalent.
- MCSE/MCP/VCP/DRCE certification is highly desirable.
- Preferably 3 years of working experience in consulting / technical support background.
- At least 2 years or more of the following experiences:
Strong technical hand-on experiences for Virtualization / Cloud Computing / Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery solutions.
Strong virtualization / Cloud Computing experience in VMware.
Strong experience in any of Storage Solution.
Strong experience in providing of Disaster Recovery solution.
- Added Advantages:
Advance Exchange 2003/2007/2010.
Strong Active Directory and Messaging.
Window Server 2003/2008 Administration.
ISA/AD and WSS/SPS install and configuration.
SharePoint experience is highly regarded.
Knowledge of Linux OS will be an added advantage.
- Lead designs, planning, testing and / or implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, task, and resource requirement.
- May participate in the design and testing phases.
- Assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance during projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problem and implement changes.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resources to appropriate levels of management.
- Participate in outside professional activities to maintain knowledge on development in the fields.
- Proactively engages present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting and implementation.
- Continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies.
- 3 -5 Years as Project Manager.
- Able to handle multiple complex project simultaneously.
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
- Strong influencing skills to impact immediate and long term project directions.
- Able to make decision and take timely independent action in pursuit of priorities
- Performing daily sales support to sales team on their enquiry.
- Receives and process purchase orders from customers. Assist sales person to prepare internal requisition to respective department.
- Keeping track of sales target to help Sales Head and representatives monitor the team progress.
- Assist sales team with their monthly travelling claim.
- To work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in fast moving and changing culture.
- Independent and able to manage time effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum SPM or Diploma in any related field.
- Had working experience in similar function will be an added advantage.
- Has a pleasant personality.
- Candidate must be focused, motivated and a good team player.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- This is a 3 months contract position.
Main responsibilities are to ensure smooth running and customer satisfaction of the system and networking infrastructure for our valued customers. This will include monitoring, implementing, managing, trouble-shooting, maintaining of the existing system and network environments. In addition, this will include, customer care, maintenance operation design, prepare related documentation, etc.
- To develop long term relationship with appropriate stake holders within customers.
- To be responsible for managing customer expectations and feedback, monitoring and analysing tickets regarding the service specification.
- To maintain customer SLA, and prepare reporting documents on KPI’s to the customer in regular meeting, face to face or on remotely basis.
- To coordinate with Operation team to analyse and resolve root cause, and initiate projects for service upgrades, when problems are identified.
- To inform Operation team in work procedures, and amend the procedure as necessary.
- To understand customer requirement and provide feasible solutions, or offer as a new service.
- To assist Sales and Project Management Division with technical specifications and proposals.
- To design customer maintenance and operation scheme, and prepare the proper documentations.
- To develop and enhance current policies, procedures, documentation for workflow and other related areas.
- To conduct internal weekly meetings and manage the problem issue accordingly.
- To be escalated in 24 hour, 365 days for resolving high severity issue, and negotiate with various parties, NTT affiliates or vendors.
- To perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Possess a Degree in a related discipline with at least 1 year experience.
- Ability to converse in Japanese (spoken & written) is an added advantage.
- Previous experience and knowledge in managing system and network infrastructure and possesses CCNA and Windows certificates would be an advantageous.
- Understand Japanese working culture is a preferable.
- Experience in the operation, maintenance and administration of various operating systems and applications; Microsoft Windows; Network and Server Monitoring, Backup, IP-Telephony and etc.
- Experience in networking protocols and equipment / appliance - TCP / IP, Ethernet, layer-2, switching and layer-3 routing; Cisco routers and switches, firewalls, IDS / IPS etc.
- Good understanding of Internet architectures and technology.
- Willing to work on stand-by basis and after office hours if needed.
- Good communication skills, motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently or in a team.
Solution Engineers 24x7
- To perform general network operations functions such as monitoring, maintaining and managing the daily 24x7 operation of networks, all backbone links, network devices, servers and services.
- To provide quality technical support in the network-related problems actively and in a timely manner.
- Creation of tickets to track and document resolution of problems.
- Interact with NTT MSC customers either by telephone or electronically to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests, and complaints about products and services. The NOC also is a front line for a wide range of issues, including emergencies such as Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks, loss of connectivity and security issues.
- To perform troubleshooting on malfunctions encountered with networking devices and its operations.
- To maintain the coordination effectively with other professionals in delivering the services as and when needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Possess Professional Certification in networking, such as CCNA, JNCIA and etc. will be an added advantage.
- Preferably with some working experience in networking related jobs.
- 24x7 support is required Flexibility in terms of working on shift.
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts, good knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP networking.
- Strong knowledge of network management practices and procedures is an advantage.
- Able to work within time-constraint periods.
- Have the ability to manage and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to prepare written and oral reports effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge in Japanese Language is an added advantage.